William D. Buck. P.E. is a technology management executive with 25+ years of experience in business and industry. He offers expertise in data based improvement methodology. He has strong business insight with excellent facilitation and coaching skills.
* Technical Management
* Market Research
* Survey Design and Methodology
* Plant Trials and Experimentation
* Process Optimization
* Designed Experiments
* Mulitvariate Analysis
* Statistical Methods
* Quality Assurance - ISO9000, Six Sigma and Lean
* Strategic Planning
* Quality Improvement Processes
* Monte Carlo Simulation and Risk Analysis
* Business Consulting / Meeting Facilitation
* PhD Thesis Review and Counseling
Bill also serves as part-time faculty for University of Phoenix Online where he teaches Research and Statistics, Mathematics and Operations Management courses.
Bill holds a M.S in Engineering Management from the University of Detroit and an M.S. in Quality Engineering from the University of Alabama - Huntsville. He is a licensed professional engineer and has lean/six sigma certification. He is a member of the American Statistical Association and the American Society for Quality.