Up early this morning for getting ready to leave today for OSHKOSH and EAA Airventure. Here are my top ten reasons for attending Airventure.
10) Worlds largest campground. People camping under the wings of planes and in campers throughout the area.
9) Good Rock n Roll - Doobie Brothers open on Monday night.
8) Shopping - You can buy anything for an airplane plus more!
7) Whitman Field - For one week will be the worlds busiest airport.
6) Escape to Wisconsin - Cooler weather than home.
5) Seaplane Corn Roast - Seaplane Pilot Association Corn Roast is a great event.
4) Daily Airshows - Can't get enough aerobatics and warbird flights.
3) Evening entertainment - Theatre in the woods has nightly entertainment
2) Aircraft - Best display of vintage aircraft, warbirds and homebuilts anywhere
1) Pilots - Largest gathering of pilots in the world!
- Top Ten reasons to attend Airventure!
- User Review: Berkeley Madonna for Simulations
- Wal-Mart to experiment with Green pricing!
- Is the Placebo Effect Real?
- Explore Data.gov and Google Fusion
- Is Seth Godin right about Quality?
- "Do the Math" and "Where's the Beef?"
- What does Ray Nagin, Diane Downs and Richard Reid ...
- Which sport has the best home field advantage?
- Scientist Predicts: Earth Crushed under Weight of ...
- ▼ July (10)